What happened to the traditional “line in the sand” between sales and marketing ?
In the second of a six-part interview series with Swiss Financial News Channel Dukascopy TV, we discuss:
- How the traditional “line in the sand” between sales & marketing has all but disappeared
- How marketing has moved from a focus on brand to a focus on ROI and accountability
- What (significant) benefits companies that successfully align marketing and sales can expect
- A simple five-step process to get marketing and sales to work together more closely (without a carrot or a stick in sight)
- What this new relationship between marketing and sales means if you’re selling professional or financial services