Silo'ed industrialized organization models with strict boundaries and a command-and-control management style are dead. What's next ? The Connected Company.
Watch this interview and hear Dave Gray, co-author of "The Connected Company" explain:
- What a "connected company" is and why it matters
- Why we are about to enter the "third era of business"
- How the future is "podular"
- How a UK-based telco is at the forefront of the "connected revolution"
- Which companies are thriving, and why
- Why some companies fail to make the leap (and how to succeed)
- What to do (if you're a Fortune-500 CEO)