Selling Myths Debunked.
When I reached out to Dan Waldschmidt, I knew this was going to be an interview like no other. You see, Dan has a bit of a rep when it comes to how he sees the world. Tom Searcy (whose interview you can find here) says he “cuts like a battleaxe to the real truth”, so that should tell you a thing or two.
Watch (or listen) to this interview, and see what happens when Dan and I go “debunking myths about selling”:
- Why “calling high up” is almost always a bad idea
- Why you’re not in charge of the sales process (even though your ego might feel otherwise)
- Why (if you want to actually close new business) sales is not a “numbers game”
- Dan’s super-secret “reframing technique” (or what he says when his wife asks “when are you coming home ?”)
- Why Dan does not believe in putting bags on lawnmowers (but is big on the value of hard work and doing things your way)